This week, Arc Advisory published its 5 year look at supplier relationship management, which is available on their website for a fee. Among the issues addressed were:
ARC has sized the 2006 SRM market at $1.56 billion. The worldwide market for SRM is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2% over the next five years.
- How much of the Supplier Relationship Management market is attributable to each of the application categories?
- What application categories will experience the greatest growth?
- How do ERP providers “stack-up” against the integrated suite providers?
- How much of the revenue in the market is attributable to Software, Implementation Services, Maintenance & Support, and Software-as-a-Service?
- For each segment, who are the market leaders and how fast is the segment growing?
Even though I participated in the report data gathering and gave a briefing for Arc, I did not receive a copy of the report and do not have any opinions to share but would assume that Iasta is one of the 28 companies profiled in the report. I will say, however, that it is very nice to see some new blood and competition in the analyst industry.