Networking, inspiring speakers, user training, and cocktail hour- these are just a few perks of attending industry events and conferences. If you don’t have any conferences booked for 2014 or simply need inspiration on which events to attend, we’ve created a list of 4 procurement events you must attend in 2014.
#1: ProcureCon Indirect East: February 18-20, 2014 – Charlotte, NC
ProcureCon Indirect East is an excellent opportunity for you to learn about innovations in indirect procurement and hear how other companies are delivering value and savings while operating in the “The New Normal.” The conference is jam-packed with three full days of hot topics around:
- Understanding sourcing and procurement’s role in M&A
- Getting 360 degree visibility across Finance
- Using data as “the new oil” for procurement transformation
- Constructing a framework for procurement influence on internal stakeholders
Constantine Limberakis from Iasta will be speaking at one of the peer-to-peer roundtable discussions – so make plans to come join our conversation. Constantine’s topic is titled, “Removing the Barriers to Business Intelligence in Procurement”. Can’t make it to the roundtable discussion? Make plans to meet up with our team!
#2: eWorld Purchasing & Supply: March 4, 2014 – London
eWorld Purchasing & Supply is the UK’s most comprehensive business forum for eProcurement, eSourcing, and Supply Chain technologies. More than 30 daily seminars will cover hot topics such as:
- Future trends and market conditions
- Data driven procurement
- Procurement’s future in driving business value
- Improving collaboration across the enterprise
- Stakeholder engagement and change management
- Soft skills for procurement professionals
- Intelligent sourcing & risk management
- Sustainable procurement strategies
- e-Invoicing and Procure-to-Pay
- The pros & cons of moving to the cloud
Register here before it’s too late!
#3: Institute of Supply Management (ISM): May 5-7, 2014 – Las Vegas, NV
Each year, ISM hosts a premier event for supply management, procurement, and purchasing professionals. Content and sessions are focused on global supply chain, logistics, big data and analytics, career development, business acumen, and indirect spend. The 10 learning tracks at ISM are:
- Track 1 — Emerging Practitioners
- Track 2 — Supply Chain Management Fueling Growth
- Track 3 — Global Supply Chain
- Track 4 — Career Development
- Track 5 — Talent Management
- Track 6 — Business Acumen in Supply Chain
- Track 7 — Logistics
- Track 8 — Global Economic Indicators
- Track 9 — Big Data, Analytics
- Track 10 — Best Practices in Indirect Spend
Register here by February 18, 2014 to receive the early-bird rate.
#4) Iasta reSource (U.S.) – September 9-11, 2014 – Indianapolis, IN
Iasta clients don’t want to miss our highly anticipating user group conference, Iasta reSource ’14. The three day event is designed to help Iasta super users and executives gain insights into best practices, hear customer success stories, and collaborate with other sourcing professionals. Iasta is also including an extra day focused on hands-on user training. Read more about Iasta reSource here. If you want to receive more information about reSource 14, including a notice when registration opens with a conference agenda, please sign up here.
In the meantime, here are four tips to maximize your experience at these conferences.