If so, you aren’t alone! We live in a word full of too much information and data being thrown at us- both personally and professionally.
In fact, Gartner predicts that enterprise data will grow 650 percent in the next five years.
And IDC argues that world’s information now doubles every year and half. Talk about an explosion of data!
Trying to get a handle on this information and knowing the best ways to create intelligence is one of the biggest challenges facing executives today. And Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) are no exception. If you’re free for lunch this Thursday, February 13th – join us for a live webinar at 11 AM – noon EST.
We will have a panel of supply management experts ready to discuss your top 10 questions about supplier risk and big data! Or at least 10 questions we think are really important to helping you better understand ways to address the challenges with managing Big Data and approaches for improving your supplier risk objectives for 2014. Our panelists will share:
- How organizations are looking to understand the data dilemma in the context of supplier risk
- Key areas companies should focus on when establishing their risk management initiatives
- Best practices to manage different sources of supplier risk information in the context of your spend
- How to explore your supply chain in a deeper manner, especially when resources are strained
- Trends in supplier risk management for 2014 and beyond
Who will be leading the panel? You might recognize some of our distinguished panelists:
- Edda Rottscheidt, Director Market Planning – Supplier Risk Management, LexisNexis
- Rose Kelly-Falls, Senior VP Supply Chain Risk, Rapid Ratings
- Nick Adams, VP RTI Solutions, Rage Frameworks
- Constantine Limberakis, Director of Sales & Marketing Enablement, Iasta
- Scott McBride, Director of Global Alliances, Iasta – Moderator
Register today for the live webinar – spaces are limited and this one will fill up quickly!
In the meantime, don’t forget to follow @iasta on Twitter so you can join the conversation #IastaBigData.
See you soon!