Still deciding whether or not you want to attend reSource 2014 in Indianapolis? The benefits of attending this two day conference and additional training day are endless! Below are just a few of the reasons you don’t want to miss this amazing event.
- Learn how to create thoroughly awesome RFPs utilizing different question types and scoring criteria.
- Learn about different lotting strategies when setting up your Live Event.
- Learn how and when to utilize Excel Bidding and best practices for creating Excel bid sheets.
- Learn how to setup database fields for contracts and store your contract information.
- Learn how to track attendee activities in your project through use of Project Management.
- Learn how to setup automated emails and reduce manual email messages through Project Management.
- Attend workshops designed to help you better manage supplier profile information and scorecards.
- Learn how to setup evaluation criteria and manage suppliers participating in your RFIs and RFPs.
- Have your most pressing spend management questions answered in an Iasta SmartAnalytics training session.
- Receive product training in a personalized classroom environment.
- Gain tips on how you can centralize your contracts and set custom triggers to make sure you never miss another supplier negotiation opportunity again.
- Conquer advanced sealed bids and auctions in an interactive workshop.
- Receive one-on-one assistance from Iasta experts on setting up your sourcing project or utilizing other functionality in Iasta SmartSource.
- Earn 6 ISM credits by attending sessions on training day.
- Listen to our CEO David Bush share Iasta’s current vision and exciting future.
- Hear Pro to Know of 2014, Ryan Verbecken, share Kroger’s success story.
- Learn how Kroger manages its suppliers and minimizes risk utilizing Iasta SmartSource.
- Meet Iasta clients that were recognized as 2014 Pros to Know.
- Get a glimpse into Iasta’s product roadmap and innovation over the past year.
- Hear how Equifax utilizes business intelligence to target its supplier negotiations.
- Hear how Cushman & Wakefield accelerated its sourcing and Contract Management adoption utilizing experts at Iasta.
- Discuss common problems, share solutions, and explore hot topics with your fellow sourcing professionals.
- Meet and listen to A.T. Kearney Partner Marc Hochman – our keynote speaker this year!
- Learn about ROSMASM, Return on Supply Management Assets, performance check from A.T. Kearney.
- A.T. Kearney will discuss ROSMA, a complimentary performance-benchmarking service that allows you to consistently measure financial contributions.
- Learn how others are utilizing business intelligence to identify sourcing opportunities and target negotiations.
- Learn the importance of a successful implementation and how others are accelerating adoption within their company.
- Learn about global trends in procurement, based on the results of Iasta’s recent procurement survey.
- Take away lessons from your peers and get inspired by hearing multiple customer success stories.
- Hear how Brunswick is utilizing Spend Analytics to uncover new sourcing opportunities.
- Hear how YP is rationalizing suppliers through the use of Spend Analytics.
- Be the first to know Iasta’s product vision and how we are bringing new levels of intelligence to procurement.
- Learn how Iasta clients are improving supplier performance and managing risk in an interactive panel discussion.
- Schedule drop-in demos and receive one-on-one support during session breaks.
- Join us for a fun-filled evening during Iasta’s networking reception at the NCAA Hall of Champions – gym shoes aren’t required for this fun event!
- Meet executives, sourcing directors, and procurement managers who utilize Iasta SmartSource and Iasta SmartAnalytics and face the same challenges as you!
- Participate in our roundtable sessions to meet other sourcing professionals and discuss common problems and solutions.
- Break the ice at our welcome reception at The Alexander on Tuesday night, September 9th!
- Admire the beautiful and unique commissioned artwork throughout The Alexander.
- Want some exercise in a new city? Explore the Cultural Trail through downtown Indianapolis, right outside the front door of The Alexander.
- Are you a history buff? Visit the Sailors & Soldiers Monument in downtown Indianapolis, just minutes from The Alexander.
- Drink a cocktail at the unique and modern Platt 99 mixology lounge, located at The Alexander.
- Explore the unique restaurants, bars, and shops along exciting Massachusetts Avenue in downtown Indianapolis.
- Explore two-levels of interactive exhibits and games at the NCAA Hall of Champions during our offsite reception.
- Practice your jump shot and kick a goal at the NCAA Hall of Champions!
Wanting to add to our list? Comment below or tweet us @iasta. Hope to see you there!
Photo Credit: The Alexander