As adult procurement people, the first week of September may not remind you of fresh notebook paper, new pencils, and back to school shopping (my personal favorite time of year as a kid). But it’s still back-to-school season, and we want to help you get back into the contract management game.
Whether you’ve taken a break from contract management for the summer (or much longer than that), it’s time to dust off those best practice guides and start putting your CLM knowledge to use. Organizations like yours are relying on people like you to take the lead in enterprise contract management.
Join Iasta, Selectica, and Spend Matters for an always lively and entertaining webinar on September 3, 2014 at 11 am EST: We Don’t Need No Education (But We Do Need Contract Management).
We can’t promise there won’t be singing or silly puns, but we can promise that we will cover:
- What is driving global business to look more closely at contract management
- How contract management plays into overall corporate strategy
- Why NOW is the time for organizations to really grasp enterprise CLM
- Tips on how to become contract management leaders
- The technologies, solutions, and approaches that are needed for enterprise CLM
- How to make your business case for contract management
This webinar, featuring Peter Smith (Spend Matters UK/Europe), Constantine Limberakis (Iasta), and Patrick Stakenas (Selectica), will take you well beyond Contract Management 101.
Register now here to secure your spot. If you’re all booked up at that time, cancel your meeting to join us. Just kidding- simply register anyway and we’ll email you the slides and recording afterward.