What can Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management do for you?
We’re glad you asked – and we’re excited to answer that question in Selectica’s upcoming webinar with guest presenter Andrew Bartels from Forrester Research Inc.
Now, we realize that relative to other procurement responsibilities and activities, contract lifecycle management (CLM) may not consume much of your day. You have pressures from your executive team to reduce costs. You are being told to provide powerful analytics that share valuable insights into future sourcing opportunities. You are focused on managing strategic supplier relationships that impact your business and brand as a whole. And that’s all within the first few hours of your day…
But there is no denying that contracts are at the core of every single supplier relationship you manage. And knowing which solutions will help you improve workflow efficiency, improve strategic value, monitor compliance, and ultimately grow revenue.
Join us on November 19 at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST in a webinar titled: Learn How Enterprise CLM Helps Maximize the Strategic Value of Contracts.
We are thrilled to be a part of this webinar, which is the first of its kind! Our panelist of industry experts include:
- Andrew Bartels, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Patrick Stakenas, Chief Strategy Officer, Selectica
- Erick Mott, Vice President of Social Business, Selectica (Moderator)
Forrester will share insights and findings from its latest report on contract management. You will also:
- Learn how an enterprise approach to contract management helps companies thrive in a global economy
- Discover tips on how leading enterprises stay on top of their contract management A-game
- Gain tips on becoming faster at closing deals, managing risk, and cutting costs
- Leave with an understanding of measurable benefits that ECLM can bring to your organization
Once you register, encourage your followers and connections to join us. Share the registration link and join the conversation online using the hashtag #SelecticaCLM.