Meeting diversity objectives can help reach a whole range of bigger corporate objectives, too!
Supplier diversity was initially promoted as corporate stewardship for the disenfranchised. Today, diversity is considered a competitive advantage. Changing work demographics and emerging markets compel businesses to invest in supplier diversity programs. Yet, most organizations are unable to measure and report on their supplier diversity efforts.
Dysfunctional processes and the inability to enrich and normalize data make supplier diversity programs challenging. Thus, diversity programs often miss the mark because the technology for data collection and analysis does not work well. The ability to track and report on diversity is critical for meeting diversity objectives.
Determine helps clients aggregate all of a customer’s procurement data (i.e., sourcing, spend, contracts, supplier pro and performance, diversity, etc.) into one dashboard for reporting and analysis. Aggregating and enriching data enables meaningful data associations and reports. This helps our customer gain better visibility into their procurement business and take strategic action.
To lean more, check out this white paper. It takes a brief look at supplier diversity by addressing its purpose, the challenges, and the technologies used for managing diversity spend.
- Today’s business case for tracking supplier diversity
- Tips for tracking supplier diversity through modern sourcing approaches
- How to incorporate supplier diversity into your wider spend analytics strategy
- Approach and solutions to help clients achieve diversity goals and objectives
- Best practices for improving visibility into supplier diversity and spend using the Determine Diversity Dashboard
Learn how leading organizations integrate supplier diversity in this white paper.